Thursday, March 03, 2005

dammit!

I have two lengthy additions to the blog with my impressions of the hospital and experiences so far among other things. I managed to write them on my laptop at 'home' and save them onto my pen drive for the next time i was in a intramewebcafe to check my email - but does ANYWHERE have accessible USB ports?!? HELL NO!

Grr.

Not going to write it all out now, will have to find somewhere a little more technologically advanced! I know the place in Thamel had USB extensions, so if all else fails, i'll have to wait till the next time i'm in Thamel - shouldn't be too long!

Nothing important to report; not been shot or fallen off anything yet - just checking in!

Nx

1 Comments:

Blogger sarah said...

glad to catch you online earlier...
was good speaking to you.
Take care.
x

Saturday, March 05, 2005 5:51:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home